Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
So. Why is he making a dungeon? I think the previous chapter says he wants to protect his house with a dungeon. But the dungeon is under the house. So you have to go through the house to enter the dungeon. So then how does the dungeon protect the house?

Fed-Kun's army
@Volttekka I think someone mentioned in the comments last chapter that the slime wasn't in the original light novel and it being here was basically the manga artist being a pervy dickhead.

Dex-chan lover
............. I guess author just wanted to see male MC with bewbs.
And did anybody else notice the banner for dungeon name? We can read it when turned upside down lol. Nice.

I want the slime to make a reappearance... Just one floor filled with an army of slime clones of everything else in the dungeon and everything that enters the dungeon. A dungeon with 99 floors with 99 000 monsters and on the last floor a million slime clones. It feels like it would fit the ridiculous power levels here.

...pretty sure the MC just lost his virginity to the slime as well. He just looks happier about it than the heroines do...

Reminder the girls already lost their virginity to MC on chapter 18, anyone who still insist on this 'mc is a cuck', and 'it's ntr gaiz' BS are just ntr cuckfags trying to shit up the manga to impose their favorite fetish for that sweet daily dose of doom and gloom depression fix.
Also a reminder; said tentacle slime fuck scene is non-canon filler just like those one piece anime filler arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread