Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 27.1

L3n

Thank you very much. This chapter was very very good in comparison to the previous one in translation. Cheers!

Double-page supporter
@aigomorla
Looks to be more like an Archangel... If the Evil God is SS-tier, she should be at least S-tier.

But for some reason, this mangaka has problems with women actually using their power, so all these beings with world-ending stats and abilities still act like piss-pants toddlers.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure if you actually read these, but for future reference, on page 12 I'm pretty sure the correct translation is something along the lines of "You've gotta be kidding me"

Dex-chan lover
@ DrHizzle From what I remember there was a tentacle rape scene as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Sekiryuutei134

Not sure if you actually read these, but for future reference, on page 12 I'm pretty sure the correct translation is something along the lines of "You've gotta be kidding me"

I was gonna guess at "This is no joke", but I think your suggestion is better.

Dex-chan lover
this series is the pinnacle of the saying "it's so bad it's good"

but it's hard pressed to call this good in any way

Dex-chan lover
I've really started to question wtf the author was thinking making this the way it is... it's just turned into something thats way weirder ever since he met Zero and then the rape slime now these events :/

I wonder how all this is going to end? I am finding it harder and harder to look away. I need closure. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread