Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I think that it looks really good to be honest, top 2 you can barely tell the difference, the books a little since there is a lot of drawing there, baby maker again can barely tell. Really good job.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck you saying bruh, suck at redrawing?! there is no difference between the raw and the redraw... take your fake modesty the hell outta here!

@art17
@vhr2121 @Bloddrake
your eyes are not keen enough to see huh
-shadow of calbis hair is no good
-books were not align
-shadow in the ground is weird
-the dark area at kyousai is just a guess, and if you zoom it it's actually a mess
-the tattoo of calbis has been erased
-her left wing is i think has become wierd, not proportion in her right wing
etc. etc

I spent a whole day just to redraw man, so don't say harsh words

Supporter
Sitting in a small ass bathtub with 4 other girls is absolute heaven? It's just people accidentally punching and kicking each other with every move. I wouldn't even want to do that as a guy.

@Ochrolv
thanks for the tip i'll do that

@ everyone
i've re-uploaded the chapter, i got a typo in renaming page 20

Dex-chan lover
"Takanashi Kyousai... his magic destructible, he's intelligent, he was even able to read the forbidden books"
well 2 of those things are true but i can promise you evil demon lady he sure as shit is not intelligent, he has proven that many times already.

Aggregator gang
Dude, I barely took any notice of the redraw... Is okay imo

Thank you for the chapter.

Maybe I just don’t have the eye for it, but your redrawing looked just fine to me and I wouldn’t have even known English wasn’t your first language if you hadn’t said anything.

I think it’d be okay for you to have a little more confidence in yourself.

Dex-chan lover
The quality of translation has certainly improved, though I don't know what she meant by "his magic is destructible".

On another note, that's a scary looking demon reproductive system.

Contributor
@dereth Maybe it's "incredibly destructive" but smashed together in that way that Japan does with its moonrunes.

maybe im a fast reader but i didnt even notice that redraw until you pointed it out, also not the first time i see someone say they bad at redrawn and im like"what i didnt see anyting weird"...

maybe i should spend 5mins per page examining every pixel trying to find some flaws...

Fed-Kun's army
I think I'll just drop this. Both art, story and scanlation quality are too low.

Sup bro! First of all, there's no need to apologize to us plebs., thanks a lot for spending your time to update this LH-forgotten one

@doomer that's why first impressions are important, you can get away with a lot more until they notice your flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread