Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
That redrawing is good enough, don't worry about it lol
It's not like we're here for the art quality in this one lmfao

Double-page supporter
Not hot at all...
thumb_wutface-emote-twitch-notebook-teepublic-53644647.png

Fed-Kun's army
On the redraw, in all honesty you don't need to do it if you typeset correctly.

1) write the translation down and fit it in place.
2) on another layer with red or something mark off what needs to be worked on
3) work on those areas,
4) do all the cloning on a seperate layer
5) some areas like nude panele use more than 1 layer
6) blend in between the layers partially with opacity. partially with blurring out the area.

now the worst part of the redraw where you have many hard lines

7) learn how to make a grain/paper layer and about texture brushes, it would be easier to hide this with an actual redraw then it would be to clone it out correctly.

that said, if you typeset correctly, most of the worst areas of a redraw can be hidden behind it, saving a lot of time and effort,

now, if you REALLY want to redraw everything, its probably a good idea to either have a tablet or learn how to use the pen tool, I HIGHLY suggest using clip studio for this due to the ability to make vector lines and then the tools to edit the vector lines are very easy, granted, if you are good at drawing you don't need them, but I am assuming drawing isn't something you do or practice enough for that to be the case.

with that being said, I absolutely hate redrawing myself and would much rather just have it look good enough then put the effort into a redraw people won't notice when i'm not getting paid to do it, and to that end, you did more then good enough that it didn't pop out and the one area where it could have easily been a nightmare, the bookcase, you did a great job to the point even knowing its a redraw it doesn't stand out.

Dude you're ding really good I have no idea how to even do redrawing or anything like that keep up the awesome work!!! :D

Dex-chan lover
Dear translator, I think the word you're looking for is "snot". ;)

Dex-chan lover
its great enough already mr translator
im thankful enough to be able read this

Double-page supporter
Sweet baby Buddha, tiny Jesus and great Thor almighty! That is the most unholy uterus I've ever seen.

So I admit I don't have much knowledge on uteri of different species of animals, but what need is there for spikes on a uterus? Wouldn't it just hurt?

So much concern for the redraws, you could just put the translation next to the japanese words, Personally I dont mind, oh, and thanks for the chapter of course.

Users who are viewing this thread