Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

It has isekai cliche with old school shonen manga vibes, from the characters' personalities and designs, erotic-comedic scenes, and weird/funny faces. It's not the best read, but not generic by today's standards and feels kinda nostalgic and refreshing sometimes.
you get dragon quest armors, flashy sailor suits, one american-style gyaru, a little brat with overalls, unpredictable ridiculous scenes like defeating an evil god with semen, etc

Anyway, baka-updates says the author's name is spelled kaidou houshuu. Dunno which one is right

Wait, so the angel came down to pick a fight with a fallen god, yet he gets one shot by the dragon, loses her spear and nearly gets raped by orcs (or whatever the fuck those were)?

That idiot is clearly out of her league.

i want to like this because of the cute vampire girl on the cover but jesus dude its really bad.

So wait some random nobody gets saved from being raped,
but most of his harem doesn’t get saved and do get raped?!

The pacing is... interesting so it's basically running on fanservice and goofiness.

It was great until the recent chapters.
Like I don’t get how they’re all virgins, yet they’re willing to do sexual acts and pleasure each other. And the MC hasn’t done anything with either of the girls but bathe together. Also, I don’t get why they added a near rape scene with the angel, but none the less,
but it’s not a satisfying read anymore.

It sure got off track from the main plot, but I'm good either way. Loving this manga it's a simple easy read.

The redrawings are great in this. I do not know what your are worried about. If I had done it, it would have been in crayon. :)

These hate votes tho... glad MD will soon remove/change the rating option. Sick of all the hate spam voters who never gave it a page.

Users who are viewing this thread