Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Edit: Another LH hiatus. They don't have enough TL right now. I'll pick up one or two translations but idk which at this point in time.

@katanon if they really horde chapters for donations, that's a real crappy move. The pick up any and all isekai stuff so I just assumed they forgot or their translators quit/new ones don't want to do certain series.

Still slow as eve,r mc should be able to do anything but he takes his time to save his people just stupid

Thank you for picking up the translation! I love the 90's art style a lot, story is also great and fun. 10/10

People complaining about the quality probably hate books too cause they have no pictures. Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
Honestly, feel a little bad for you FREYY, considering this is the second or third time you've uploaded this and it still isn't working on one of the servers. Also, page 1 is in the wrong spot, but thats just nitpicking considering it's been months since a consistent upload

For folks having issue with the chapter loading try using the Original images. Was having issues viewing, but that was fixed after swtiching from compressed to original/.

Thanks for picking this up FREYY

LH has recently gotten an influx of Translators, so we will be adding our own versions of these chapters soon.

ez3

Great comedy. The whole story is a joke. XD
Even if it is crap it still really funny.

Fed-Kun's army
Started out a bit interesting but has quickly devolved into a joke story that exists for the comedy but only has the one note about the MC and his harem being brokenly powerful and them blundering into various situations.

Dex-chan lover
had to look up the artist Kamitsuki Manmaru and yep it's another one of ya bois...

@Mfrost idk if it's true but I did firsthand confirm at least one or two dozen manga I read are pretty behind by LH and they seem to be taking on more than they can handle.

Here's a little TL info/curiosity :
The "offro offro" bubbles came from the おふろー that is "Ofuro" that means "bath"

Users who are viewing this thread