Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Cae

Okay, its actually at the point where it's funny now. im enjoying it.

It starts out as a very generic trash ecchi isekai manga but after a few chapters it turns out it's not so generic after all. The fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously helps a lot with the lazy writing and honestly the biggest problem is the complete inconsistency with the censoring of the chapters, it bugs me to no end that the nipples are free in some scenes and completely blurred out in others.

This manga was meant to piss off all the whiney commenters that want "originality" and SJW and I like it! Keep publishing!

I mean you should be able to tell from far away, the tags, and the Kirito outfit the dude is wearing that this is a PARODY.

Which manga is more troll, Shigaan no Yuusha, This, or Parallel Paradise.

This is awesome. The author truly made this with a "I can do whatever I want with the story and get away with it" mentality. Full trolling manga. Even some of the readers got trolled and didn't realized, judging from some comments lol.

LUL...

The author ran out of idea to showcase naked girls or add in Sexual jokes...

so he decide to literally go Hentai rape.

I can see this series being axed already...

Next you know, his friends will go climb his tower and find the dude and the end.

(anyways... if chapter 20.2 continues this, I am dropping this...) (if I want Hentai, I'll just go to a Hentai site... not at a normal manga site where some ppls reads in public...)

Dex-chan lover
just remember to cut off you brain to about.. 5% before reading, it makes the read way better since the art style isn't bad (though the artist isn't good with story flow and transition...)

Users who are viewing this thread