Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

So many isekais with the same premis like fucking hell
Heres an idea
"I'm reincarnated into a sentient pebble"
THAT WOULD HAVE BETTER WORLD BUILDING AND PLOT THAN THIS SHIT
HELL,A FUCKING SLIME HAS BETTER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND PLOT

I'll say it now when we are in chapter 17.
Don't take this story seriously. Don't even try too.
The M.C's decisions is pretty retarded.
Only read this if you want to fap or just read a really ecchi borderline stupid scenes.
This is the most terrible Isekai I have read thus far from a Manga. Novels? I may have seen some that are worst.
So Too Each their own taste. I'm still going to read it until I just give up.
I do love the works of the translators though they put in that much effort in translating. LH translates many of my favorite Manga's that was adapted from my Favorite novels.

This is one of the isekai I enjoy the most purely because it's so garbage it's hilarious. A vast majority of isekai I find are both awful and dull - this one is trash in terms of story/characters etc for sure, but I certainly don't think it's boring. Rather than that, it's batshit insane. I have no clue where it's going but it consistently makes me giggle so it's a fun read.

Maybe I'm just a degenerate though.

Dex-chan lover
IN A SEA OF GENERIC ISEKAI GARBAGE
COMES THE ONE TO BEAT THEM ALL
A STORY SO RETARDED IT WILL MAKE PARALLEL PARADISE SEEM LIKE STEINS;GATE
NOW
IN A SCANLATION SITE NEAR YOU

Dex-chan lover
this manga is gloriously bad, it's so bad written that it's a guilty pleasure like shit whit sparkles

This is like the isekai manga version of "The Room" - so utterly terrible and hilariously bad that it's "good".

No matter how many times someone kidnaps his girlfriend or tries to kill him, he just gives a "last warning" and lets them off. Does this guy have short term memory loss or something?

Users who are viewing this thread