Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

he push that i think to look at her on this last image, right ?

WTH is he moving out of the way here?

move.jpg

There's something about this manga that makes me think of some very famous kids books, I think it might be the faces

Dex-chan lover
hahahahaha! that thing he moved out of the way.. how the fawk i know that thing exactly is.. ahahaha XD

Dex-chan lover
I was going to complain about the ham-handed job censoring that the scanlators did, but upon further investigation, that crappy fuzz-ball pasties action was in the raw as well--so apologies to the scanlators for the slander I was about to unjustly unleash.

According to the webhost of the raws, this is done to drive sales of the printed version. And I quote (with Google Translate's help): "That scene which was a bit erotic which I could not see as clearly on the WEB series is also included in the bookbook for patchy ...... ♡!"

So for fans of badly-drawn nipples, you'll just have to wait for the print edition to be printed, scanned, re-lettered, and re-uploaded. Any day now, I'm sure.

Dex-chan lover
As a manga, this is good enough to read.
But imagine the web novel.

Imagine someone actually bothering to write ball-punching scenes, uploading it to the internet, and getting enough acclaim to get visual renditions.
The unnamed Spirit King punched with all her might, towards the MC's balls.
DING!
"aaah! my hand!"
"haha! My balls are hard as orichalcum so you cannot actually punch them no matter how hard you might try!"
one must know that orichalcum is incredibly dense and hard, making it difficult to break.

...Whoops, I somehow made it worse by actually mixing it up with shitty Chinese writing.

Users who are viewing this thread