Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Dex-chan lover
this is what Kinoshita Yuka would do if she got isekai'd... ENTER ALL THEM FOOD COMPETITIONS

I'm guessing that the princess lied about being able to "revive" MC, and that she was just trying to keep them moving towards their goal.

Dex-chan lover
This turned enjoyable after the author realized his story was crap and decided to just have fun with it. ?

Contributor
@Drifter Nah, Poe's Law. At this point, it's impossible to tell whether he's being serious or not.

Group Leader
Before anything else... what's with the casual lingerie and terrible art design?!
And dat dialogue, and dat plot progression, and dat pacing... just lawl.
I feel like I'm reading one of those half-assed, western wannabe manga on sadpanda.

Though I guess the real question is whether that's the result of it being an adaptation or not. *thinking face*

Group Leader
if level dictates strength and dextirity etc., how was he able to throw the lance up fast enough for it to potentially not return to the ground?

... what is going on ?

so after the third re-reading : he got transported again , gain cheat , and abandoned his group for the sake of his harem member , he doesn't even have purpose ...

oh God almighty , help me understand this manga better

It still bothers me how he's just kind of saying fuck his BESTFRIENDS and doesn't care if they're alright or about helping them. It feels like the author wanted the other heroes as side stories, but couldn't come up with any good reason as for why the MC wouldn't be searching for his friends at all. It really pisses me off.

How does he even know it's new world? For all he knows he could have been transported to the otherside of the same world, it makes no sense smh.

Dex-chan lover
And dropped, this is one of the laziest series around, I'm done.

Shouldn't he have randomly leveled up from unintentionally killing a high ranking character?

Rei

Of course isekai main character randomly kills a leader of a country, causes a war that will probably kill hundreds of thousands & bring humanity close to extinction, and puts on a face of determination and zero regrets.

He can do any kind of magic but too dumb too use... well idk maybe teleportation magic or high speed flying or some shit to return to his friends? The author portrays him as good guy whose a pervert but in reality he's a dick. And wtf with somehow accidentally killing a king dragon to cause drama. I don't hate this manga or whatever but it does seem lazy plot wise and focused more on fan service. 2/10 at most due to lazy work in all honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread