I'll counterpoint some of the hate.
This isn't a shining example of literature. But it's got a story, the story advances, and it doesn't waste tons of time on the same tired tropes we've seen in nearly every manga that gets published. It gets silly and doesn't always make sense, but it rarely gets boring.
The art's not fantastic. The anatomy gets weird and scaling is all over the place. That said, it's got a 90s-era style that you don't see much anymore.
The censorship is annoying, but that's because the scanlator chose to use magazine raws instead of tankobons. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and suppose that there's a good reason for that. Strangely, the censorship is hit and miss - if there's something in front of the nipples that has a screentone they're usually not censored. After the haitus that goes away, fortunately.
My guess is that the author didn't have the story planned out when they started this. The whole Izanagi thing kind of appears suddenly and takes over the plot. From there, things get a bit confusing. If you read new chapters as they come out, you'll probably have a hard time following it. I'd recommend just binging the thing every year or so - it's a lot easier to understand that way.
All that said, as long as you keep your expectations low it's fine. It's got some really funny parts, and the story has interesting twists. I'm looking forward to the conclusion.