Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Can a Philosopher in here please rationalize why the fuck was the MC disguising himself and playing the bad guy instead of running away or even fucking better telling his friends he is ok???

Well... I came here for the smut and read till 32.1 and I'm disappointed,
If your here for the smut the only thing you will see is cockblokers everywhere. If your here for the story... don't even ASK cuz I don't know WHERE to start. The plot and the "plot" both disappointed me.
But if you like a Mc that has 2 braincells and is still vergin when there are girls begging to do "it" and even when he is about to there is always someone to stop him and he's friends doing their best to see him and he is somewhere not even giving the most single fuck about them then Its for you I guess

Hmm, not a bad series translation-wise, however the poor plot is made up by the amount of sexual scenes that occur. If you're alright with a braindead yet overpowered MC harem and constant cockblocks you might enjoy this series. The translation and typesetting is pretty good so props for that.

this manga isn't bad but not great either,,
its fine, i guess

if you really like smut and easy ecchi, this manga might interest you,,
just don't expect anything else

This is honestly one of the most cringe-inducing things I've ever read, and I dropped after the 3rd page. hell and I'm an Isekai trash and fuck this is horrendous.

the fuck did i just read this is very shit terrible story not the best art and the fucks the deal with the pantys i know the ecchi sumt and sex voilence tags but this is just a garbage also the logic is just fucking terrible ch "im the only average person summoned" no u have 2k mp capacity and the mage that summoned u (probably a top or world class mage to be hired by a kingdom) is lvl 22 and has a capacity of 326 u fucking dwarf a top class mage and ur average fuck no thats just bad writing and shitty logic also terrible plot writing and plot armour u have the highest mp and if u trained u could easilly just launch a spell that could obliterate the demon kings castle and majorly wound him also im a sucker for isekai have i love them but this is just complete dog shit the art even looks like dog shit 90% of detail went to drawing pantys and the rest went to the manga

the ultimate generic manga
so generic that it has been translated by lh since or maybe even before the start of mangadex

Right, am I missing something? The guy finally makes it back to his friends and he doesn't reveal that he's still alive so thy don't have to worry and instead instigates a warcrime. Really, if you want to contrive a reason for misunderstand...This is not how you do that...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
This manga is good for the comedy and all. But this is trash. Just because the Mc is a cuckhold. Man acts like a perv but doesn't do the deed. Even the classmates who waited for him turned lesbians. Everyone else getting the seggs but not him and his harem. Bro what the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread