Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Moto Kanodatta - Ch. 51.1 - First Kiss Declaration (1)

Group Leader
Hi y'all, Sol here.

I'm sure we all know why I'm doing this, but why this chapter specifically instead of the earlier ones or later ones? Well... this just happened to be the one available for free on Kadokawa comics when I was browsing the site. (quality of the images was lower than I expected tbh)

I'm a CN->EN translator, so my JP, redrawing, and typesetting skills are definitely subpar, sorry to those who can't help but get fixated on such mistakes.

Anyway, while I have the hours to do stuff like this (transitioning to new job), feel free to suggest corrections, give tips on redrawing and typesetting, or point me towards available raws!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused on what actually happened this chapter, and with whom.
If you've only read the manga, it's no surprise from the gap. Although, I  think the anime covers this section as well? I don't remember it all that well.
Aside the from obvious flashback about the two main characters, this section is while they're visiting family and a festival is going on. In it you'llfind MCs older and younger cousin

Supporter
If you've only read the manga, it's no surprise from the gap. Although, I  think the anime covers this section as well? I don't remember it all that well.
Aside the from obvious flashback about the two main characters, this section is while they're visiting family and a festival is going on. In it you'llfind MCs older and younger cousin
I'm pretty sure this is still within the obon arc, which would put it within the material the anime covered (and skipped).

Oh the anime is further than the english translation of the manga?

Dex-chan lover
Oh the anime is further than the english translation of the manga?
Anime has ended slightly behind what manga raws has to offer (ch. 53 of raws). So if you wanna know the story so far, just grab anime and then LN. Don't wait for GDS to release their TL, cause they won't, unless someone else will start translating this title -then they will dump all their chapters, they're gatekeeping behind paywall all that time.

Group Leader
Counting how long till Degens release new chapters.

9 hours as of typing this.

edit: Slept, woke up, and still no followup? What is this, did you actually find a manga even Degen forgot about?
I specifically picked this one since they haven't seem to forget about it with a semi recent upload.

I'll just continue releasing chapters at my own pace if they don't relent (would be quick if I can get the cooperation of the Italian TLs since translating is simple but I spend hours and hours on redrawing and typesetting cuz I especially suck at those)

Double-page supporter
Whenever I saw a manga that were translated by GDS, I always pray other scanlators to pick it up too :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread