Mamonotachi wa Katazuke Rarenai

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-21/mamono-tachi-wa-katazuke-rarenai-manga-ends-on-may-18/.158792

@marconii2002
More than axed, I think it just ended. It had a proper final villain and resolution. Unless you were expecting some dragon x nun action, this was a rather satisfying finale for a cute little manga.

Damn its ending in 1 last chapter. It could have gone on a lot longer. I enjoyed this series and sad that its coming to an end.

Aggregator gang
Such a good, solid, wholesome manga. Sad to see it go, but I very much enjoyed it! Thanks for translating, dudes!

Short and sweet. There is only so much cleaning tips. Especially in a medieval fantasy setting. More chapters will result in the cleaning equivalent of bro science in Danberu later chapters. Or worse, the BS in the cleaning gal one.

Dex-chan lover
Warms my heart to see that such wholesome manga still exists.

Aight imma go read my ecchi now

Dex-chan lover
If anyone else comes here 3 years after the fact like I did:

It's a cute little series about a Nun teaching a Dragon the power of cleaning. Nice artwork, some genuinely touching moments with the side characters, and some mildly helpful cleaning tips. Ending is a little weak, but IMO finishes before it completely wore out its welcome.

Definitely a good read if you like fluffy and (mostly) wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread