Manabi Ikiru wa Fuufu no Tsutome

Group Leader
Did Boredom Society use different raws for this? Chapter 39 has multiple pages despite them being separate in the raws linked here, and the last page doesn't seem to be there at all. Several chapters also seem out of order. Does the e-book have extra chapters are something?

If this was dropped,I hope that it will get picked up again in the future. It was quite wholesome

Dex-chan lover
If this was set in America, infidelity, divorce and Tinder will be used by the metric ton.

Double-page supporter
“ Hiroshiman boy Onijiro Otogi, and Russian girl Paulina are a newly-wed couple”

Oh nice seems interesting

“ in their third year of high school.”

oh

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever found a manga that makes you realize your life has been incomplete without it? I just did.

I really enjoy these wholesome, married couple mangas. I feel the TL notes and general “slice of life” background detail increases my growing understanding and appreciation for Japanese culture.

Group Leader
I've currently translated this through the next dozen chapters or so. I'll be slowly releasing them around one a day so I have time to do the typesetting, editing, etc. It's a one-man operation, so sorry if the quality isn't great.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus this is so wholesome and fulfilling, I wish I'd saved it for an even more depressing event in my life.

Group Leader
@max_is There are 395 individual pages, the majority of which are standalone chapters and about 10% of which are part of longer 4-6 page chapters. So there's going to be at least 300 or so chapters. We're still introducing main characters for the next couple of arcs. I hope my translations can capture the magic, it's such a charming manga from start to end.

@Bangers_and_mash I'm afraid to say the marriage part is never going to be the focus. Ponya and Oto's relationship is the stable core around which they live their life. We only rarely get to see glimpses of their private life together. Those moments are quite sweet though. The story is about them enjoying their life and learning about the world around them. That innocence and comfort with one another is the heart of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread