Manabi Ikiru wa Fuufu no Tsutome

Dex-chan lover
@QualityApologiesTL
thanks for doing this, it's a great read!

The way their marriage is really just a fact and eliminates drama to allow for shenanigans is fantastic

Holy fuck I love seeing Oto and Ponya together. Their love and respect for one another, rather than being overt, is so stable that it basically doesn't even have to be stated.

Contributor
@Nohd
In Japan, the publication of this series has ended, hence [Pub. status = COMPLETED]
There are three total volumes, containing 396 chapters, of which only 95 have been translated into English and released.

progress.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i hope a group picks this up soon unless they have english volumes anywhere

Hello,
I'm Ichiro from Uprise Scanlation.
We have picked this up recently, we will soon start releasing the remaining chapters 😀.
Feel free to join our discord for updates-
https://discord.gg/vEctwdq

Oh my god i'll literally start worshipping Uprise-scan, thank you very fucking much for picking up one of my favorite series lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I definitely felt like H only was still on when I saw this on the top of main page. The cover photo just looks very.... especially in a smaller size.

Contributor
Okay for those who are confused in the chapters. We already fix the original pages of it, also the Ch 95 here is actually page 113 so that's why we started in Page 114.

dachi-1104 - Uprise Scanlations

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else who finds this manga, do you you know if theres a different source with the missing chapters to read them? I dont wanna start that far into the story so please anyone help

Dex-chan lover
Chapters aren't actually missing, they're the result of misnumbering of the pages (chapters)

Group Leader
Hello everyone! We just wanna remind the readers that there are no missing chapters its just that the numbering we used was different. Thanks for understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread