Manga About A Cheater in Fall Guys

Aggregator gang
If I bought a game (not free to play) and it (still) had microtransactions that are on a time limited rotation, I'd cheat too.

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs I mean the micro transactions are purely cosmetic. They are there for those who want to throw money at the game and for those that don’t there’s no reason to buy them. I don’t see a reason to be salty over that.

Dex-chan lover
The suicide rate is probably increasing now. Also, this game is really just a dressed up death game. Tried and true Japanese manga turned into a real game. Instead of blood and gore, the characters make happy sounds as they die.

Aggregator gang
@Niralam I strongly dislike the sentiment that microtransactions are okay in a paid game so long as it is cosmetic only. Cosmetics and customization is every bit a part of a game just as everything else, just because it doesn't offer an advantage in terms of gameplay that doesn't mean it isn't meant to be exploitative. This problem only gets worse and more prevalent as people continue to accept bad business practices such as this.@Niralam I strongly dislike the sentiment that microtransactions are okay in a paid game so long as it is cosmetic only. Cosmetics and customization is every bit a part of a game just as everything else, just because it doesn't offer an advantage in terms of gameplay that doesn't mean it isn't meant to be exploitative. This problem only gets worse and more prevalent as people continue to accept bad business practices such as this.

Well I did have my victory stolen by a hacker once in the game, I can definitely feel the anger behind it but holy sh*t, this is rather dark

Group Leader
cheaters are wrong and so does the people who condemn the cheaters to a point of bullying and death threat

Double-page supporter
Saying that someone should kys because of him cheating is too much.
Edit: I also don't think that the author wanted to justify cheating. Many people just react way to harsh on these things and it shows on the rating of this manga.

Lmao, 50%of the comment sides with the players, 50% sympathize with what the hacker/cheater is going through.

Well it's true that hacking/cheating in a competitive game that requires skill is shameful and a d*ck move. Just because you're new to the game and can't win, doesn't mean you have to resort to hacking/cheating.

Well those player sh*t talking the hacker are a disgrace as well. Like for real, not all of them can win anyways, and there's also some games where the hacker/cheater lost.

MD@Home
hacking/cheating in a competitive game that requires skill is shameful

@Uoza
"skill"
1x

Users who are viewing this thread