Manga joke corner

Dex-chan lover
Villain A:"Cuuurse you low class wreeetch!"
Protagonist:"I have defeated you now with my hard work. As you can see, me having F-Rank Shit Pile Commoner Blood didn't make me any inferior to your A-Class Dragon Lord Blood. It doesn't matter who we are born as, but what we do with our live!"
Side-Character:"He truly is a champion of the commonfolk"
Sage:"Hero! A new threat has emerged, villain B has appeared who is stronger than villain A. Luckily, however, the blood checkers were wrong! Your blood isn't actually F-Rank Shit Pile Commoner Blood, it's SSSSS-Rank Mother Earth Transcendental God-Emperor blood! Ut was simply too powerful for the measurement devices to notice!"
Protagonist: "Doesn't that kinda invalidate the message this adventure had?"
Sage:"Kinda, yeah!"
Ghost of Villain A:"Wooohooo, Absolutely, blood indeed is everything, thanks for proving my point that the low classes indeed couldn't do anything without someone supreme helping them"
Side-Character:"Let me retract my previous statement, you are not a hero of the commonfolk."

Dex-chan lover
I looked on a Manga Review Site the other day and it lists Baki as an Ecchi
Da-Dum-Tss
actually true... Huh... What!? It's shirtless men, and you only see naked women like... 3-4 times...
And Yujiro does that one thing with that one guy...
And that Whole thing with Kozue, which was not as graphic as they did it in the Anime!
Huh...

Users who are viewing this thread