[Manga List] Add notes to MDLists, both to the list itself and it's contents

Dex-chan lover
Mdlists are pretty neat for curated galleries, however, I'd like it if we could add more descriptions to it.
While the general gallery description could be put into the title, I'd prefer if it was possible to let that one be a representation of the list and have the more detailed explanation in a subdescription, for those who care enough to read it.

The other thing I suggest here would be the ability to give the individual series their own description only viewable from the MDList, being able to show more detail on why it'd be on that list, if you go by thematic lists rather than strict genre ones.

For example, I have some lists where the name fits quite well, but certainly could use a bit more explanation.
Also, while forum comments could be used for the individual comments, they both aren't visible from the list and might not work without the context of the list it is for, which is why I'd say it would fit a niche unfilled

Upvote 0
I second your suggestion. also it will be very easy if there is a browse section for Manga List and display that as a recommendation after we finish reading a series like in the old version of MD.

Dex-chan lover
If you mean like adding descriptive notes only viewable by the user who added the manga to their library, I heartily agree!:meguu:
Sometimes I don't know the title by memory and when the cover image changes I have a hard time recognizing a bookmarked manga with just the uploader's descriptive summary and titles.

Dex-chan lover
If you mean like adding descriptive notes only viewable by the user who added the manga to their library, I heartily agree!:meguu:
Sometimes I don't know the title by memory and when the cover image changes I have a hard time recognizing a bookmarked manga with just the uploader's descriptive summary and titles.
Sorry, but no. I meant it as adding Notes that can be read if looked at through the MDList.
Yours would be an entirely seperate thing

Users who are viewing this thread