MangaDex April Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew Orange was my favorite color until I tried this service, truly a life changing experience!!

I was very very confused until I remembered the date. NGL, the thing that tipped me off was the crypto part.

Hello everyone!

As you all know, MangaDex funds its servers on a yearly basis in early April, and this year is no different.

While we were thinking about selling our corporate yachts to do so, we decided that it was better to give back to the whole community, by offering a new and improved MangaDex experience ™️ to our most loyal members.

Inspired by the innovation in subscription models that other social media companies have been unveiling recently, we are proud to now announce our own!

With the brand new MangaDex Orange™️, you can now access a wide range of exclusive benefits while reading or publishing on MangaDex, such as:
  • Having your uploads prioritized
  • Hiding advertisements
  • Posting longer chapters
  • ...and much more!
Additionally, all MangaDex Orange subscribers get a unique badge on their profile, proving as much their importance as the genuineness of their account.

You can subscribe to MangaDex Orange starting today, beginning from $9.99/month!
Be the first to get yours at https://mangadex.org/!

PS: Users not subscribed to MangaDex Orange will now be served ads, to fund our servers costs and a new yacht for Dex-chan.

PPS: Removal of ads requires a MangaDex Orange Pro subscription tier. Basic MangaDex Orange reduces the number of ads displayed.

yes.png
wowzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread