MangaDex April Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Can i get an official checkmark and change my name to impersonate other people? Would gladly pay for this wonderful feature.

Dex-chan lover
You see my profil pics... Yeah that my actual face when i'm understand the hell happens

Dex-chan lover
I hope the orange checkmarks stay for everyone that participated. It'd be nice if they were also visible on the forum.

Though I was sad Orange Pro had the same icon. Could have been a double checkmark, like so...
ZpcGjre.png

I mean, the current incentives are nice, but the main purpose is really about showing off our elitist badges.

Dex-chan lover
Different groups pick up chapters all the time, particularly with popular series.
The ongoing spirited defense of why it's everyone's fault if they don't get the clever humor behind the unfunny uploads reminds me of an old saying: "The bit dog yelps loudest." 😅

(For the record, bravo to the ones who genuinely are clever with it - like the MangaDex team that came up with this, or the occasional regular group who knows their series well enough to actually be funny.)

Dex-chan lover
The ongoing spirited defense of why it's everyone's fault if they don't get the clever humor behind the unfunny uploads reminds me of an old saying: "The bit dog yelps loudest." 😅

(For the record, bravo to the ones who genuinely are clever with it - like the MangaDex team that came up with this, or the occasional regular group who knows their series well enough to actually be funny.)
Yes, the ones who are complaining the loudest that their "precious time" is being wasted by uploaders with their "mental diarrhea" are definitely not the ones who are bitten. Brilliant

Double-page supporter
Your premium status announcement has completely broken the site on my mobile browsers. It's causing reading history to not sync up and pages don't load.

Double-page supporter
I used to be broke and a deadbeat father but ever since I subscribed to Mangadex Orange for 19.99 a month, my life has changed for the better. I have now shacked up with a thiccc anime girl and my kid no longer remembers I exist because I died and was reincarnated in an another world as a wet sandwich. All credit goes to the Mangadex team. Highly recommend the Orange Pro plan.

Dex-chan lover
ngl I like the "ads" and how they're displayed. I would un-ironically like to have them as a permanent feature

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the ones who are complaining the loudest that their "precious time" is being wasted by uploaders with their "mental diarrhea" are definitely not the ones who are bitten. Brilliant
Who the heck said that (other than you), and why are you falsely implying it's me? Go upload another clever prank or something.

Dex-chan lover
Love the April 1st update this year too! Like the previous one, hilarious banners and great title recommendations.
Great job!

Dex-chan lover
Who the heck said that (other than you), and why are you falsely implying it's me? Go upload another clever prank or something.

One example
Fucking reporting every dipshit April Fool's chapter not properly labeled. BIG FUCKING WASTE OF TIME for readers really.
Please please please holy fuck of all fuck, please label April Fool's chapter if you wanna meme or shit, this is like the 5th or 6th chapter that come up on my update feed but it's JuSt a PrAnK chapter LOOOOOOOOOOOL no fuck off, it's wasting my reading time.

LABEL.
THEM.
AS.
APRIL FOOL.
CHAPTER.

and where did I imply that it was you?

Eat a snickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread