April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 1 - My Totally Uke Divorced Neighbor Just Moved In

Dex-chan lover
Fucking reporting every dipshit April Fool's chapter not properly labeled. BIG FUCKING WASTE OF TIME for readers really.
Please please please holy fuck of all fuck, please label April Fool's chapter if you wanna meme or shit, this is like the 5th or 6th chapter that come up on my update feed but it's JuSt a PrAnK chapter LOOOOOOOOOOOL no fuck off, it's wasting my reading time.

LABEL.
THEM.
AS.
APRIL FOOL.
CHAPTER.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking reporting every dipshit April Fool's chapter not properly labeled. BIG FUCKING WASTE OF TIME for readers really.
Please please please holy fuck of all fuck, please label April Fool's chapter if you wanna meme or shit, this is like the 5th or 6th chapter that come up on my update feed but it's JuSt a PrAnK chapter LOOOOOOOOOOOL no fuck off, it's wasting my reading time.

LABEL.
THEM.
AS.
APRIL FOOL.
CHAPTER.
Touch grass, seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Why? Because I feel like I'm wasting my weekend time trying to catch backlog of my manga series but it's April Fool prank everywhere??

Fuck off seriously. Not everyone wants to participate in this dumb prank. Don't force it on everyone.
You don't pay a single cent for the translation of these mangas. In this case you can look at the title or look at one page and see that it's a joke.

Get some fucking perspective or are you that care- and trouble free?

Dex-chan lover
You don't pay a single cent for the translation of these mangas. In this case you can look at the title or look at one page and see that it's a joke.

Get some fucking perspective or are you that care- and trouble free?
Are you just that daft or just pretending and trolling? Which part of the title look like it's properly labeled as April Fool's prank? People have to actually click it and start reading the first one or two pages before knowing it's a legit chapter or not. And that's already a wasted time, given I had to click SIX same fucking prank chapters of different series in a row.

This is a good example of properly labeled April Fool's chapter.
tvjpBqj.png

This is not.

Dex-chan lover
Are you just that daft or just pretending and trolling? Which part of the title look like it's properly labeled as April Fool's prank? People have to actually click it and start reading the first one or two pages before knowing it's a legit chapter or not. And that's already a wasted time, given I had to click SIX same fucking prank chapters of different series in a row.

This is a good example of properly labeled April Fool's chapter.
tvjpBqj.png

This is not.

My Totally Uke Divorced Neighbor Just Moved In​

How did you not drown while taking a shower yet you fucking drama queen?

Wasted time? I can hardly believe that you do anything productive in your dog shit life.

Dex-chan lover
How did you not drown while taking a shower yet you fucking drama queen?

Wasted time? I can hardly believe that you do anything productive in your dog shit life.
Nice ad hominem, reported.

Dex-chan lover
This is so far the most creative April's fool that I have seen today!
At first, I had my doubts, but then it pulled me back into thinking this might actually be the real chapter. And here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread