Mangadex become so heavy :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about everyone else but my mangadex is so heavy I'm having a hard time, I've bookmarked mangadex.org but Everytime I did this (after the update yesterday) it takes forever, same thing with changing password, so does when I tried to sign up another account since that's what the announcement recommended. I've got gateway timeout 504 nghinx, and when login, it's only buffering and by luck I can change my pass and able to login. I know my signal is bad, but usually it had no problem when I did this, and I've tried to open few websites as well as searching random thing even as far as playing a few YouTube videos just to make sure and the result it wasn't my signal/connection speed. I hope my thread can be upload. And I guess I'll wait and comeback few hours later and see what happen.

Group Leader
@All-is-fine
Umm ... Have you read this?
https://mangadex.org/thread/446243/

I mean, after a day without manga dose, our health is declining and we need to refill our life fuel (by reading manga). So, yeah. heavy traffic an all. Also, fuck those hackers.

I've read it, yeah... Maybe it's just a heavy traffic, but could also be because of update, I dunno, mine always have some problem after being updated, but today is quite unusual since it takes me 5-6 minute to open mangadex and I've been getting a lot of gateway timeout 504s so I figured this might be a bug or something

Btw are you Indonesian by any chance? Since your name mean "get lost" or "lost" or something along those lines.

Group Leader
@All-is-fine posted:
Btw are you Indonesian by any chance? Since your name mean "get lost" or "lost" or something along those lines.
200.gif

Ah I don't mean like "get lost I don't want to talk to you" like that, it's just I remember the people call me "bule nyasar" when I ends up in some kind of cemetery while I was there. I know bule means foreigner and I'm think I was accidentally tresspassing the sacred cemetery or something, so they said "bule nyasar" which I guess it means "foreigner, get lost" or something like that, right? That's why I figured you're an indonesian

Group Leader
@All-is-fine
No no no, "nyasar" is closer to "got lost" than "get lost".

My internet username is a wordplay of the word nyasar (Indonesian informal word for "[got] lost") and Japanese onomatopoeia of cat (にゃー = nyaa).
So, basically, I'm just a lost cat in this vast internet-nyaa~

nyasar (INA informal) = tersesat (INA formal) = [got] lost (ENG)

I see, I thought I broke some taboo there and they were so furious about it they want me to "fuck off" from there... I'm glad it was just my misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread