Mangadex Cat sleeping on 2 book/manga(s)? [Solved]

hello MangaDex, i'm not sure whats happening but i've got an ipad on iOS 9.X(can't remember the exact version) and with the recent update that you guys completed i can no longer use the site. when going to the site all i see now is a black screen which eventually loads into the MangaDex cat napping on 2 books? Any help will be appreciated~

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
hello MangaDex, i'm not sure whats happening but i've got an ipad on iOS 9.X(can't remember the exact version) and with the recent update that you guys completed i can no longer use the site. when going to the site all i see now is a black screen which eventually loads into the MangaDex cat napping on 2 books? Any help will be appreciated~
IOS 9? You sure about that? The update a year ago updating to nuxt 3 required IOS 13.4 though since apparently devices on 13.4 support IOS 15 there's still some headroom there

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/browser-issue-megathread.1069425/

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
iOS 9 hasn't been supported for years, because that's using an eight year old browser. Which specific model of iPad is this?

While i was reluctant to update my ipad to what seems to be 16.7.5 the issue is now resolved and i can now use the Dex again! :( i guess no ios 17 for my trusty tablet and now her days(read years) are numbered.

Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread