MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the tachiyomi mangadex extension will be back up and running soon, that's how I prefer to read.

Power Uploader
Can`t read any Chapters that was uploaded before changes, because " Image # failed to load.
Tap to reload.". Nothing help.
Can anyone do smth about this? And why images in new uploads loads so long?

Thanks for your hard work, these 3 dayd without md felt like wandering in a dessert without water

Hontōni arigatō! MangaDEX!!!

if ads can help keep mangadex alive, there is no problem for me.

Group Leader
@skewbug as a temporary solution, there'a a modded mangadex extension for tachiyomi https://mangadex.cc/thread/200708/17/#post_1481645

Why are ads an issue can someone explain? Why last resort?
Does it create too much exposure or what? You need money to host a website man.... nothing in life is free.
If this kind of frivolity continues this site is going to go down like MR......

@Konzolmester it’s not that ads are necessarily a bad thing but when you get to the level of the KissAids family of sites where you can’t access website properly without adblockers, malware blockers, and script blockers it ruins the experience. Between force play videos, multiple pop-ups, redirects, questionable content in the ads it starts to be hell.

You also have the pages that choke their pages with adverts. On a single page you’d have 10-15 ads. These pages and sites like the KissAids family of content has left a major stigma against ad supported pages.

@fcukmangadex or y'know, maybe they just didn't predict the future years in advance to know that the donations framework would go down. It's been adfree for a long time, this isn't some short time bait and switch thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread