MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i cant seem to access .org from my phone. it only shows the quintuplets image and not the actual site. I can access it just fine from desktop.

Edit: as pointed by previous comments, adding /home on url do the job.

Back on .org! Good because I haven't fixed my bookmarks yet : ). Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Dex-chan lover
Good to see the main domain name is back but the only problem is when ever I click on the cat icon to get back to the main page I still see the 5 toubun image. It'll get annoying for while.

Dex-chan lover
So... much... manga... to catch up on...
Really happy it's back though, since I was starting to run low on vols of stuff I hadn't read from other stuff. Now, to finish off the three vols I have left on the series I was reading or start catching up here? 🤔

Welcome back! but since you didn't fix the new title issue that i brought up i don't think ill stick around. i hoped the absence was due to some huge update but you couldn't even patch up such a small and basic feature in your 2 weeks of downtime. this is no place for manga readers, theis is a pace for casuals who don't care for missing out on good mangas because they will probably hear about all the good mangas in the social media.
you guys spent all your work on the wrong features and it really pisses me off that i spent 2 years of my life scrolling up and down the updated title list looking for new titles while begging you to put out a convenient feature like any other manga site has.

Man, talk about entitled. Anyways I'm glad you guys are back with the .org site, so I don't have to fix my bookmarks after all!

Dex-chan lover
What's the idiot up there so salty about anyway? I'm just glad this site and mado is still around.

Double-page supporter
Lol there's some really butthurt person :) Don't let the door hit you on the way out :p

Dex-chan lover
Lol all those people complaining. You're on a free manga reading site, with no ads nor any bitcoin scripts, and still throwing a tantrum for not being able to read, again, manga for free for a few days or mods not swaying to your every whims. When they reject a suggestion, not like they were being like "lol nope fuck you", they do give valid reasons for it. And you do know, being a free site with no ad revenue and all, not like Mangadex loses out on anything when people like you leave, right? Don't mistaking that just because you guys are louder and frequently complaint, hence more frequently seen, that you are the majority of Mangadex users.

And thank you mods for your hard work ^^
Anyone still encountering the image, make sure you clear your browser cache. The site should loads normally after that.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@neorasp We said it's server maintenance, site updates weren't planned and even if they were, we wouldn't need to take the servers down for that. We're not going to make anything except necessary minor updates to this version of the site anyway, since we've been busy rewriting the whole website from ground up.

A better way to list new titles is definitely something I'd like to add on the new site, your suggestion hasn't been denied or anything. It's just not relevant to this particular case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread