MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Just when I was finally getting used to the .cc.

There's something magical about C.C. anyway.

oh yes, finally .org is back

Also, old chapters are back now. Finally i can download now in tachiyomi.

Dex-chan lover
So, it's officially returned?
お帰りなさい,MD様!

Random: Just learned that it's actually おかえり(o-ka-e-ri). Previously thought it's おかいり(o-ka-i-ri), as that's what I heard from watching anime.. Hearing problem, maybe. lol

Nice, I was on phone and and the .cc keeps redirecting me to .org but still with the 5toubun image.
I didnt think to clear the browser cache but I changed the phone time to 2010, refreshed the page, got a warning saying the website certificate will be active in like 2000 days😀, resync the time and now the home loads normally 😉

If we come across missing chapters should we report them now? Or just wait a bit more for the servers to settle?

Aggregator gang
Nice. I was waiting for the .org to come back, since it was going to happen anyway and the .cc site seemed to have some issues.

Of course, that means I know have quite some manga updates to catch up to, but that's not a bad problem to have.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Cyreader posted:

If we come across missing chapters should we report them now? Or just wait a bit more for the servers to settle?
What do you mean by missing chapters? Like ones where the images aren't loading properly? You can report them, there's nothing to wait for to settle, lol.

Although chances are the images are actually fine and you're just having problems loading them for some reason, for example you being on a workplace/public network that blocks certain certs or sites. I would recommend checking more than one chapter before making reports to rule out the cause being your internet connection, especially when we're talking about chapters that aren't brand new.

While we were on .cc, you wouldn't believe how many people didn't seem to realize even after their 6th report that none of the images are going to load and that reporting more isn't going to help.

@Teasday I don't remember the name but I was rereading the manga this morning about the guy black knight reincarnated as a maid and all the early chapters were loading except for one the ones after were loading too.

Situations like that

Finally org is back, old chapter can be read....now I'm off reading soubotei older chapters
Thanks

Aggregator gang
@Teasday
While we were on .cc, you wouldn't believe how many people didn't seem to realize even after their 6th report that none of the images are going to load and that reporting more isn't going to help.
Considering how many people have asked about old chapters not working in this very thread, I find nothing about it unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
How do I get rid of the girls? I use a phone so I can't do all that hard-refresh thing.

Dex-chan lover
no way to have the latest update of more than 7 days ? I didn't read anything since before christmas x'D

I can only imagine how pissed you guys must be to have a chapter DMCA the entire site and end up having to switch hosts entirely.

Here's hoping that people have some sense in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread