MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I can read some old chapters now but some of them still don't work.

any suggestions for a manga which was uploaded from chapter 1 with a reasonable amount of chapters since the .cc change? Because older chapters don't work, if at least a small selection (list) of complete series with all chapters, would be uploaded (by the mods) would help to use it. And put the list on the first post in this thread. So people could at least start to read a new series until the problems are resolved.

Good to have you guys back!

Somebody know why Jdownloader doesnt work anymore?
I read online at home but I like to make volumes for trips outside the country.

Group Leader
@muto4013 Man, that is just crap. Honestly I'm not exactly surprised to hear that. Be nice to see more publishing houses with creator friendly terms. They deserve it

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, the .org link is now showing a wonderful picture of 5Toubun no Hanayome.

Seems like the mangadex.org url is back but not linked to the real site, it shows, however, a nice wallpaper

The .org domain is pointing to a different IP and server endpoint than the .cc domain, for whatever reason. The owner of both IPs is ddos-guard.net, so I I think that it's safe to conclude that mangadex team has gotten control of the .org domain again. I'd also guess that they're currently stuck in configuration hell getting all the new servers and service layers playing nicely with each other, hence the nice wallpaper.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
Fair point regarding the licensing. I always tend to ignore the troll lawyers, even though I do distinctly remember "Prenda Law" case.
I still think the proposed model could work, but it would definitely involve litigation with an uncertain outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
Very slow loading and very frequent image load errors. orz

I can't stress this enough, it's very fucking slow for me :(

some old chapters of series are up but then some aren’t... and some is like half the images in an old chapter is up while the other half within the chapter is off orz... guess i’ll hold off reading older ones still ;w;

@KimiyoCake you better than me can open some older chapter, i am still cant open it and its suck so much because i have test in Desember and still soo many chapter from Desember i dont read yet😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
I'm in GMT 8.00 so what is the progress of uploading old chapter?

Contributor
Ya, I set a rule for myself to only read more of a series when it gets 5 new chapters and starting a new series when it gets 10 chapters. There is 10 series that have hit that, 3 of which I really want to read, all of which have months old chapters :(. Also other series I finally started to read what I have downloaded and need more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread