"Mangadex needs your support" banner make the web slow down/feel laggy

Double-page supporter
Since the "Mangadex needs you support" banner added, the web feel slow down/laggy. When the banner is not showing, like when reading a chapter it feel smooth again like before the banner added.

My phone is Oppo A37, Chrome ver 84.0.4147.125.

Prob because my phone is potato though.

Thank you

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
My phone is Oppo A37, Chrome ver 84.0.4147.125.
Your Chrome install being four years out of date probably isn't helping. Firefox still actively supports Android 5.1, try using that.

Tested on my old Note 3, can't perceive any difference in performance whether the banner is visible or not.

Your Chrome install being four years out of date probably isn't helping. Firefox still actively supports Android 5.1, try using that.

Tested on my old Note 3, can't perceive any difference in performance whether the banner is visible or not.

Is there any way to turn off banner? I bought subscription, but this annoying banner still shows up.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Is there any way to turn off banner? I bought subscription, but this annoying banner still shows up.
Have you synced accounts from your profile page, and if so have you tried refreshing the sync?

Have you synced accounts from your profile page, and if so have you tried refreshing the sync?
Magically, pop-up doesn't show up anymore. I guess the issue has been fixed by dev team, nonetheless thank you for your assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread