MangaDex Two Year Anniversary

MangaDex Two Year Anniversary

• I would prefer that MangaDex stayed ad-free and I would donate cryptocurrency to keep it that way.

Votes: 707 15.2%
  • I would prefer that MangaDex stayed ad-free and I would donate a server ($50-$90/mo) for MangaDex to

Votes: 473 10.2%
  • I would prefer that MangaDex used affiliate sponsorship to sustain itself.

Votes: 1,045 22.5%
  • I would prefer that MangaDex used non-intrusive ads to sustain itself.

Votes: 2,424 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just start some camshows..employ some crazy otakus, and we will pay them for doing anything crazy😆

@dancingoncrocodiles sorry for few months late reply to your highlight, but I rarely check notifications.
As there is no way to delete posts yourself, I just edited it out. Why do you sound stingy about that?

@Scarlet_Evans thx for the reply bro. i think i was just trying to fuck with you with that comment, but theres really no point after all this time huh. you know and with corona and everything going on...i actuallly rly appreciate your reply. youre like the first 3D to talk to me in...maybe 4 weeks? i hope ure doing fine? hope ure living the big laifu, reading manga + watching hentai. awaiting your reply within the next 3 months

Is there any other way regarding the ads? Some apps have the option to watch ads to earn the app's currency.. is there a way for reader to choose to watch an ad to help MangaDex earn revenue instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread