MangaPlus

Contributor
UpN1Ogt.png

How can I block whole group?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't advertising an outside site without uploading to MD a violation of ToS?

Dex-chan lover
STOP !!!! or i will do all the strips from www.webtoons.com and spottoon.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👿
yes it is a good moove from shueisha !
but we (at least me) dont need you to add all chapters just add one link and name the chapter in sort that people understand it will be released endlessly on magaplus.shueisha.co.jp !
because now you are just destroyng the last release

edit: now there is one doing it with spottoon !!! GG KIIIDS

Dex-chan lover
@WhoSaint if u dont understand what i said go google-trad it in indonesian ! they prevent us from seeing the real last releases !
ps : melewati jalan keluar dari pandangan saya

Yeah, I wish there was a way to block certain groups from latest updates/release lists.

Since there doesn't seem to be a way to block groups i'm just leaving a comment here hoping to give it more attention, the idea behind this is good but it's annoying when i'm going through latest releases on my follows list and it's filled with series i'm excited for but links to an outside site which i'd rather just not use. We badly need a block button for entire groups because this just gets my hopes up to crush them.

Dex-chan lover
"Wanna read a manga you've been reading? Go to our site instead of the site you want to use! Don't want to? We'll force you to!"

And that's when you get backlash.

Miku best girl
Admin
Hiding groups you don't want to see will come soon.

However, I really am not understanding all the complaints about supporting the official publisher, lol.

They offer you a free and most importantly, legal, way to read their latest chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Holo i don't like being linked to another site, simply as that... yes, it supports the official realese and everything but i just simply don't like it, nothing more, nothing less, that's why i too want to hide this group from the follows

I usually just open in tabs everything in the follows list that i havent see yet and start reading from there with a tab switch in the keyboard and page fwd button, not using the mouse anymore... having to do another click to enter another site annoys me

Maybe a automatic redirection or a direct link from the follows would do the trick, at least for me

I know im being picky, but that's how i like to read my manga ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Miku best girl
Admin
Fair enough.

The hide group function should be ready by the end of the week.

Fed-Kun's army
There are people legitimately complaining about a function to support the authors of the series they enjoy because it means they have to click one more button and go to a *gasp* different website!

And you know what? I am completely not surprised that people have gotten this entitled about their free manga.

Group Leader
This is hilarious. Guess people really don't give a shit about the creators.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I appreciate getting to know here whenever something got updated on mangaplus, saves me the trouble of going there to check..
Generating traffic over there also helps the authors and let them know how liked their series are among other things.

While they certainly could improve their interface for one, it's a legal free source connected to the authors in question,
making it real simple for any of you that said you wanted to show support while having no money to buy products.

Last but not least, the more popular they know a manga is, the more likely they are to try release more.
Likewise the opposite holds true too with the axe, another reason to try read your fav series from official sites even if you prefer and will read fantranslations at the side.

Still, really wish they'll improve their interface sometime soon, having no control over resize to window settings for one is rather frustrating.
(Or the fact that long-strip occassionally jumble up the pages and display them in the wrong order, to name another of many annoyances.)

Users who are viewing this thread