MangaPlus

Dex-chan lover
Hurry up and add a block or hide group option, I'm beyond tired of seeing so many releases by these fools. I click a manga in newest uploads, read the description and it sounds good, scroll down to click on a chapter and boom, mangaplus every freakin time.

Just so we're clear I have no problem with there being free english translated manga available but their on-site reader is literally unusable, I have bad eye sight and they don't allow any form of page up scaling, so I can't even read the stuff they host. Also not to mention the horrible navigation controls and how most chapters load in the wrong page order.

Contributor
UpN1Ogt.png

How can I block whole group?

2 months and counting.

Group Leader
Don't understand the hate. Mangadex.org supposed to be "platform" to read manga. If they link the chapters elsewhere what harm does it brings? If Mangadex.org approve of such behavior and you get to read FREEEEEEEEEE manga then I see this as a win for readers. True some features are missing on M+, but it's a small hassle for a free regularly release mangas. I would even prefer if all the groups that left Mangadex.org couple of months back would do the same so we can continue to enjoy the series we already enjoyed.

I think the mods need to change the group name to something like this
Mangaplus(Official Translation)
since people don't read the description anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
@DrDuckling
What I don't understand is why the link to the external site? Also, if users add the external links of other reader site, it got removed, but M+ doesn't. Why?

Problems is not about free or not. It's about dishonest in management.

@Reikou
What cha say? Time for writing a plugin? Who use Firefox, raise your hand!

Dex-chan lover
Thx admins for linking "'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess!" here! I really don't check M+ home page so pretty sure I would have missed it, not sure how much time we have to read those before they start removing older chapters so I guess it's time to catch up on this one 😀

Group Leader
i wish whoever was updating the mangaplus links on this site was more proactive, sometimes a week passes before the chapter with the link is listed here on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
How do you change the quality on the desktop version? I could set the resolution to high in the app but I don't see anything on desktop.

Group Leader
almost a month without new updates
I want to make new comment thread in the latest SPY x FAMILY chapter but there’s no new chapter

I found manga plus in youtube. Is that you? But in youtube channel, mangaplus did translating manhua into english sub. Weird

I think the dude that linked the stuff doesnt care, its time for interrogation princess is 5 chapters ahead on there already

Users who are viewing this thread