MangaPlus

Dex-chan lover
@ShauniHirasawa People hate mangaplus because their onsite reader is one of the worst readers around, chapters are constantly loading in the wrong order, You can't change the resolution or page size so people with bad eyesight are just screwed right out of the gate, The only reading options are long strip or double page and double page format requires you to use the left key rather than the right as is standard with 99% of other online readers, It's often slow compared to the competition and they use mangadex as a cheap way to artificially drag readers onto their terrible site.

People use Mangadex because it's the easiest way to keep all your manga on one website rather than jumping around to dozens of other sites like we had to in the past. So when you click on a manga on mangadex expecting it to be readable only to see a shitty re-direct to a site of lesser quality it really pisses people off.

The One
Staff
Admin
@A-tan have please check what this group is, please check who the uploader is.

The One
Staff
Admin
@A-tan you keep reporting the chapters for being breaking rule 2.1 even though they don't do that.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to use mangaplus. I'd watch The Room before I'd go to mangaplus

Dex-chan lover
Can they permanently ban Lymus and anything coming from an IP address and MAC address related to MangaPlus???

Group Leader
what's the point of having the mangaplus links if they aren't listed for 3 weeks and counting? i thought the chapters are only live for 3 weeks anyways

With this service, you can read a many attractive manga series
Anywhere in the World”, “in English and Spanish”, and “Totally Free of Charge”.

I would like to point out that this is false advertising.
When I try to go to the site, a surprised Chopper comes out(Can't post images on mobile so surprised Chopper it is) to tell me that MangaPlus is region restricted for me.

Personally, I don't care whether it's blocked or not. I would also like to add that I am not trying to hate on MangaPlus or anything.

All I'm getting is a broken image on one page chapters from this group. What's up with that?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@TexAnonymous Are you reading them through an app of some kind? They're just links to the chapters on MangaPlus, so we're advertising the officials instead of hosting them.

@BraveDude8 I'm reading on Chrome on my home PC, and when I tried clicking the image it just took me to the Mangas overview page. I keep mangaplus on a separate tab already anyway, so I guess I don't need to bother with the chapters posted here even though I prefer the MangaDex layout.

Users who are viewing this thread