MangaPlus

wtf why is everyone so butthurt over an official free simulpub manga, it's literally what the community has wanted for years

lmao i kept thinking that this was the name of an aggregator for the past year of assasination classroom chapters that i didn't check

It seems the automatic updater doesn't always work. Too bad. I'd like to use mangadex to track mangaplus releases. Currently, the entries are added really late, or only some of the releases are added. Like now, Chainsaw Man etc.'s new chapters are not yet added to mangadex.

Double-page supporter
F*CK THIS SH*T

Its official, but the quality is so bad, glad i have it blocked.
Mangastream come back pls!

Dex-chan lover
So do you guys take down old uploads so only the latest 3 chapters are uploaded?

Why are the Shonen Jump titles sometimes released on a Friday instead of Sunday? Like last week's.

I don’t get mangaplus chapters under my “Latest updates” anymore. The last one showed up 2 months ago. A bug?

just some shithead spammer.

block this page and it will stop appearing in your mangas with their fake chapter uploads.

Honestly, fuck you scumbags, manga costs a fucking fortune here in Australia, and you wanna take the piss? Shueisha doesn't even have all the chapters for 90% of the manga that you block us from reading! Fuck you.

hey fam can you do mashle: magic and muscles going forwards from the earlier chapters rather than backwards from the current ones? thanks

is a Reindeer
VIP
@kalton give me a list of the series ID on mangaplus and the series ID on mangadex and it'll get done

Group Leader
@plykiya

Build King
Mangadex: 57744
Mangaplus: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100125

Sakamoto days:
Mangadex: 57947
Mangaplus: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100127

Users who are viewing this thread