Mangas not visible on mobile

Hey, I encountered a bug yesterday. Whenever I try to read a manga on my phone be it in wifi or on mobile data, the mangas just don't appear. This Issue doesn't exist on non mobile devices.
Any suggestions?

Supporter
@JJT3001 I mainly use mobile (Opera browser) and nothing happens to me like you said so far. Do you have any screenshots of the manga not appearing or remember if it shows any error messages?

It doesn't show any error message and the places where the picture or text would be are just left blank.

I mainly use Chrome but I also tried edge, where there are only reading issues. It seems as if Chrome just isn't good enough

I also have that problem!!! The images don't load, there's isn't a reload button, and the length is as long as if everything's loaded as per normal, but there just. isn't. anything. visible. Complete white screen. Maybe some pages load? There's also the occasion of a random white page and missing content out of nowhere and continues as per normal below, or vice versa. I'm using chrome as my mobile Web browser, and changing it to desktop mode doesn't help too. Unfortunately, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm using Chrome... And no, no problem.
Try Incognito mode and see how it will turn out.

Supporter
@JJT3001 Well, if only 1 browser has this problem, it's the browser, please switch a new one or maybe try to update/downgrade the browser version. I used to use Chrome a lot because it came preinstalled in my phone, but after new updates, I found it breaking things more than it fixes, one example is that more than 2 years of using it and Chrome mobile still freezes and crashes when I view a fanfic on ao3 with more than 30k words and then I can't disable news articles anymore with flags. Heck even Samsung stock browser doesn't have that problem with ao3.

On the other hand, if every single mobile browsers in your phone (even stock browser) have this problem, it's your phone. Look into webview or any web-related apps in your phone and update them if possible.

I get this on manga that I'm not following. The way I get around it is to open every page by tapping the page "buttons" along the bottom of the page. Tap every single one until you get to the end. Then go back to the first page, and it will be loaded and visible. And so eventually will the other pages. The buttons along the bottom will still look like they haven't loaded the page, though, but you can't win them all. This technique doesn't work on long strip mode. I have this issue with all browsers, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. I'm using a very old iPad which Apple no longer updates so that's probably the source of the issue.

Any browser on IOS is actualy just Safari in a Halloween costume. Apple doesnt let them use their own "core" So yes thats why

Users who are viewing this thread