Mangasushi

Dex-chan lover
Y’all still translating this series?: https://mangadex.org/title/29231/shin-no-nakama-janai-to-yuusha-no-party-wo-oidasareta-node-henkyou-de-slow-life-suru-koto-ni-shimashita

Ok. Why Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta have many repeated chapters? If anyting, it supposed to be a fixed chapter as the only difference I can see is the bonus page or anything of the same sort.

Group Leader
@leon43 Already stated the chapter order is messed up long ago, everyone is confused about the order. Volume and Magazine order differs based on info I got.
@Delta_Ramyz Getting to that now xD

Dex-chan lover
@leon43
Because those chapters were previously released by steffortless. IIRC, Mangasushi is doing chapters as they are serialized.

@Invader_Retro
Musume no Tomodachi is not dropped yet?

On the Vandallieu Comic, You guys know there's a translation of the light novel available yes? I realize it may not be the same as the manga, but there are some minor errors in the most recent chapter that will become relevant later, in particular calling the ghouls "demons" rather than "monsters" as there is a large distinction made later. you've done a good job but the story is kinda particular and mybe having more background would help. Anyway good luck.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/39573/kouryakuhon-o-kushi-suru-saikyou-no-mahoutsukai-meirei-sa-sero-to-wa-iwa-senai-oreryuu-mao-tobatsu-saizen-ruuto

Can we expect a new chapter anytime soon?

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys no longer uploading
Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou
chapters here?

hello ,thanks for the work (on various series).

I am doing some mental order and I would like to ask a question:
have you dropped <Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)> ??

p.s= I have searched on your site and I cannot find a series with the wording "drop".
I'd like to suggest you add "dropped" in the plot or somewhere on the page in case you abandon the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread