Mangasushi

Did this one https://mangadex.org/title/29231/shin-no-nakama-janai-to-yuusha-no-party-wo-oidasareta-node-henkyou-de-slow-life-suru-koto-ni-shimashita

get dropped or has the manga just not updated? Really loved it

Group Leader
@Zephy no it will get updated soon working on a chapter now 😅
Sorry for the slow pace trying to be faster 🏃‍♂️💨

Are you still translating
Tensei Shita Shounen wa S Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu-zense ga kenja de eiyuu datta boku wa raisede wa jimini ikiru

Thanks for the awesome scanlations. Your group might be one of the best groups around. Keep up the good work!

I also wanted to ask something. Suppose there are two groups which scanlate the same manga into two different languages. If one group is very far behind in scanlating due to fund issues, then can't they share the raws with them? If the latter is behind in scanlating then the former can provide the raws. Then it would not be a problem of funds.

Hello Invader_Retro. I've been learning japanese and can somewhat read hiragana after 3 days of trying to read. Can you ask a translator if the speed at which I am going is slow or not? Also, if I can read japanese, I will join your group if you are recruiting.

Hey Clean Freak! Aoyama-kun is not translated to english yet so could you guys pick this project up

Users who are viewing this thread