Mangasushi

Group Leader
@JennyTals
@dawlben Will tell the designer you liked it xD

@grrug Honestly wasn't even aware of this panel, but to answer your question no we didn't drop Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta?
We're waiting for the uncensored volume to be released.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro you know I frequently visit your group site and it's great! But occasionally, I feel like I'm seeing odd update like this:
KWM8igm.png

I'm pretty sure ch 14 of The Muscle Manga and the ch 22 of the Asley Manga is an old chapter that you guys already upload. I'm fine with it really, it just puzzle me when that happen. Maybe there's a bug to fix or something?

Here a vol 01-02 raw (if you need)...
http://excnn.xyz/manga-raw/179462-shin-no-nakama-ja-nai-to-yusha-no-pati-o-oidasareta-node-henkyo-de-suro-raifu-suru-koto-ni-shimashita-01-02.html

Dex-chan lover
Hey Mangasushi. Why do you still scanlate https://mangadex.org/title/36514/29-sai-dokushin-wa-isekai-de-jiyuu-ni-ikita-katta/chapters/ ? As most users said this manga's utter crap. You are better off to use your resources elsewhere.

Just wanted to say thanks for the time, effort and everything else you fine folks put into your releases.
Glad to see you picked up some... neglected series as well. I'm very much looking forward to future releases. 😀
Anyway, thanks again, I hope to be a fan for a while to come, keep up the great work 👍
Oh and as so many- myself included lol - want more releases, and faster, but irl stuff takes priority, and pushing too much can easily lead to burn out and whatnot, so I hope you guys can find a 'good' pace for yourselves, where you don't end up disliking the work. Just wanted to say that since I know too many people pester too much and take the work and releases for granted. Maybe not worded the best, but I think you get my point lol. Just wanted to help counter the less... appreciative fans out there, even if only in a small way.

Group Leader
@monkey123 I wanted to get that dropped long ago but thats not my call to make 🤷‍♂️ Edit: I think the boss keeps it around beause the views on it are high. If it dropped then I would be able to persuade him 🤔
@Otakuman706 You're Welcome and its appreciated 👍

Dex-chan lover
Weird. how come this wasn't uploaded yet https://mangasushi.net/manga/kamisama-ni-kago-2-nin-bun-moraimashita/
EDIT: It's here. So it's chipper now.

Group Leader
@CommieJohnTeh I deleted it because it wasn't fixed yet, editors were doing exams and couldn't get to it.
If it's still not fixed will have to do it again 😔🤷‍♂️

Thank you for picking up this series Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi and I hope you continue with it. Thanks very much

Dex-chan lover
First, thank you for translating "The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses." I love it so much!

There's been no release for 2 weeks, and I was curious if you all were caught up to the raws, or if the author is taking a break or what?

Users who are viewing this thread