Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Knight Academy's Entrance Ceremony

Schrodinger's trap. Great.

Is it bad I can't tell the difference between a girl and a trap nowadays?

Dex-chan lover
Author really like that 'lend me your money' pose he used it twice in a chapter.

Double-page supporter
dat-ass.jpg

Bets are open he is either a she or he will become one after becoming a queen and be given a sword, it's only a question of time

Contributor
My self-insert is so straight, he pulled out a magic sword that made him a master romantic and now he has sex all of the time

Also his male roommate has an amazing ass that Lucas wants to pound but only as a joke haha he’s straight please believe me

Why do I feel like the author is gay, but just repressing it?

Double-page supporter
Please be a flat-chested crossdresser. Please be a flat-chested crossdresser. Please be a flat-chested crossdresser. Please be a flat-chested crossdresser. Please be a flat-chested crossdresser.

Dex-chan lover
Too perfect. she's either a harem member or evil. No in between in this kind of series.

So like roommate the obvious girl dressing as a dude trope.

Princess probably got one of 3 things wrong with her if she's not evil
1)brocon
2)shoutacon
3)into old men (imma jokingly call it ojicon)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Krusche gets the gender bender treatment and becomes a girl. o/ It'd be such a waste otherwise.

(Also, this is why I prefer boobs. No trap exists with big boobies, unless they're futas. :x)

Dex-chan lover
If it isn't a girl undercover it gonna be weird, i don't rly need a trap in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
normally, I would buy into the girl pretending to be a guy troupe here too if not for the sword saying its a guy. I imagine that sword rather than "seeing" a persons, it instead senses people, and can tell via magic a persons gender.

But damn... not just the ass, but the figure too, slender waste and wide hips are like a sure sign of it being a girl...hating it

Users who are viewing this thread