Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Krusche Joins!

Supporter
ooo i forgot about his roommate with the nice ass. male or female i'll be good with either. Though i will be a little disappointed if Krusche is a woman.

Aggregator gang
I have the feeling the author will push the usual trope of krusche being woman all the time and just faking being a man for some stupid shiet.

Anyway

Thank you for the chapter update.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he is a woman undercover, only that way i can explain myself.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti

After all the clues I noticed, if krusche isn't a female, he's close to the most feminine males i've ever seen in manga.

Dex-chan lover
No no, I'm sure it's a boy who looks like a girl who looks like a boy who looks like a girl who looks like a boy who looks like a girl.

Dex-chan lover
I pointed this out last chapter, but one of the old credits pages was a novel cover. Feel free to go back and look for yourselves at the first page of chapter 1 to witness
titties that have presumably ceased being wrapped to appear flat by whatever point that picture is supposed to be from. Yes, this was the super obvious trope all along, just as various people said even here. It was even spoiled on the first page of any chapter of this on the entire website.

Double-page supporter
Oh god...
16-eea4303c52ffbda55a89a0bd181abc0e9d735f64d5c886fe0515684fbbce2eb0.jpg
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the guys that I come across in these comments are seemingly in the closet, anyway. They tend to mostly ignore women that are traditionally attractive (e.g., clearly feminine, with traditionally feminine traits of beauty), and rave about those that embody postmodern ideas of female beauty (e.g., androgyny and/or outright embodiment of masculine traits); whenever the two appear together in a story, the chances are good the masculine girl will receive their attention--if there is romantic competition between the two, the chances are very good the boygirl will receive their ardent support while the feminine girl will receive their scorn.

The reactions to Krusche, since "his" debut, do not surprise me. Why any real man would want a girl who could pass as a male is beyond me, unless that isn't a man you're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
@Morsealworth: Walk around certain parts of certain strongly progressive East Coast metropolitan centers for a while, and you'll find out. That said, and in the story, "he" already has. And, judging by the comments before mine, the commenters here know exactly what I mean. I think you do, too.

@Giga I'm afraid, I've never been to the continent you describe, so I miss your point completely. And I really struggle to see a woman with feminine pelvis (leg attachment angle) and small, but well shaped breasts to be able to pass as a female.

Dex-chan lover
@Morsealworth: Lucky you, then. The US is a hellhole, but--on the other hand--the US isn't the only place with cities like the aforementioned. Such places are all over the West.

That aside, your claim to "struggle" is disingenuous, but I'll humor you anyway: regarding pelvic shape, such a thing is most clear when someone is disrobed; the more clothing one has, the easier it is to hide that difference between the sexes. This goes double for the "small, well shaped breasts" (oxymoron if I ever heard one) you speak of--which are also a clear sign of the disingenuity I accuse you of exhibiting: Assuming Krusche is indeed female (almost certainly is, we know how this sort of thing goes), she has a bust that's so small, it barely distorts her upper garment in a way that's distinctively feminine; there's so much evenly barren real estate below her collarbone that, anatomically speaking, whatever swell has been shown as of late to stimulate the wall-sucking closet-dwellers isn't properly placed on her body. Indeed, you can see the artist stop trying at page 18, where Krusche is depicted as being completely wall-flat. Drawn accurately or not, it's a simple matter to hide breasts that are so undeveloped: wear the bust-suppressing chest bindings that are used to effect this same trap song-and-dance that's been seen throughout anime/manga history, from well before Hundred to now. Assuming Infinite Stratos didn't take the chest-binding route, then sufficiently loose and/or thick clothing would suffice--which is likely the case for Krusche, here. Only problem is that the author is bait-and-switching by repeatedly (but not always) throwing Krusche's butt in the reader's face while stuffing the romantically-involved MC into the closet by depicting his lust for a (heretofore depicted) male.

All that said, if Krusche's design wasn't made with androgyny in mind--if it was really as difficult for someone who looks like Krusche to pass as male as you say--there wouldn't be three pages of the aforementioned wall-suckers blowing their heads (in one way or another) over him.

Users who are viewing this thread