Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
It would rather he kept the armor on all the time, it looks 100 times better and more badass than his usual effiminate appearance.

Double-page supporter
Those kids would get extra lessons when their school found out and their parents would not object . Just a speculation as it bound to happen as it does happen in real life when some kids nearly got killed because of their mischief.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus also it’s costs money to use it if I’m right, I don’t think any of his weapons and armor are free

@firefox1234 as far as I understand he bought the armour, but he doesn't want to use it as it stands out like a flare on clear night, other than that i assume the armour use crystals as fuel

Aggregator gang
@CyanHide
And you, above you, and above again

EVERYBODY HERE IS A WEEB

So, be sure to shot yourself after you shoot us all

Dex-chan lover
@Bertorion
4a4.gif

Dex-chan lover
he looks so much cooler with the power armor, he should just go around like that and pretend to be a chad

After bitching about ammo for 10 chapters he now yeets a stupid amount of gas into a small area while using a stupidly underpowered gun (caliber wise, it is outclassed by so many others and he has super strength and armor and decent recoil control so there are many other guns that are so much better here)

Both the entrance and exit were supposed to be locked.

PUT THAT 3 THING BACK IN LABYRINTH!! THAT'S NOT KIDS!!

Users who are viewing this thread