Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
Can someone find out why the mangaka decide to release it 6 months? It's like dude just want to release it once a years. And it's not even full chapter, just part of the chapter. If the mangaka have HEALTH reasons, I think I can believe that.

Also, thanks to the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this mangaka clearly hates doing a isekai but he got a contract
similar to Magical Explorer, high quality, snail pace for chapter release

Dex-chan lover
Make you wonder if Malta is hiding his own viciousness as he not only survive the cutthroat business world at this point he risen to the top. Also one chapter he shown a gloomy brooding face. It is when he was shown the item box and wanted a favor but Schwarz is busy at the time so he was refused.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Legit just searched this yesterday wondering if it got updated and I missed it lol. While I agree with the sentiment of the inconsistencies and wait, I've yet to see anyone else pick up the torch. I'm happy to have this gem on the backburner.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be the fucking slowest released manga of all time ffs

Double-page supporter
r1wLOX2.jpg

Dear Diary: March 4, 2087.

I'm on my death bed and the final chapter of Manuke has been released. It has been a good da--- uhhhhh.... *

raw manga schedule is fk up and i'm grateful for you being consistence with the translation.

Aggregator gang
:wowee: yay! thank you for the new chapter, how many part is this? i'll read it once it complete

Fed-Kun's army
considering all the detail on background, i guess it makes sense it took all that time

Dex-chan lover
While I agree with the sentiment of the inconsistencies and wait, I've yet to see anyone else pick up the torch
@Xelric
the slow pace isn't because of the person tling it but because of the mangaka, the latest raw (this chapter) came out the 15th

Users who are viewing this thread