Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.1

I thought that one requesting a map was a guy at first with that face and trench coat. Didn't notice the bust until she grabbed his Shoulder

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234
The art in this manga is seriously amazing!

@boag
I'll just trace it, no one will ever know

Yeah, I bet no one will ever find out...

castelsantangelo.png

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn

Ah...

You’ve returned from the Black Library I see...
Did you find the STC we sent you out for in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn

Your profile pic, it’s from Warhammer 40k. I wanted to make a Black library reference, but I guess you didn’t know...

Hilarious, but to be fair I think most artists/authors do draw based off photos at least when doing backgrounds, that's the whole reason they get to go on vacation to spots like Paris, Italy, and Russia, to gather material. Though perhaps, the copying shouldn't be that blatant, he could've modified a few details or left out some.

Dex-chan lover
@gevudan far better to have some kind of copy background drawn by an individual than a blank white background like a lot of mangas. I enjoy the style of this manga, though shading could be a little better to give a little more depth even if it meant losing a bit of detail

I'm just surprised to see how easily humans seem to get destroyed considering how strong their magic is plus you'd think in such a dangerous world everyone would want to learn some level of self defense

Every isekay protag: I should put some efffort
Also protag: bwooo hooo system make stuff

Dex-chan lover
LMAO. I lol'd IRL when I saw his map.

Now, about his 'perfect straight lines'... are all of the labyrinth's paths really like that? I expected some curved corridors here and there and circular rooms.

OpN

@gevudan far better to have some kind of copy background drawn by an individual than a blank white background like a lot of mangas. I enjoy the style of this manga, though shading could be a little better to give a little more depth even if it meant losing a bit of detail

I'm just surprised to see how easily humans seem to get destroyed considering how strong their magic is plus you'd think in such a dangerous world everyone would want to learn some level of self defense
copium

"I prefer it when my manga authors trace over someone elses photography without credit than have no background at all"

Users who are viewing this thread