Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

"I'm currently studying Sasanqua" on pg11.
t11.png
How Sasanqua is related to "don't worry about a thing" and replied "okay" by Rally? I'm confused...

What does she mean? I thought Sasanqua is the clan she belongs to (Info given on pg13 of chp16.1)?
x13.png

Dex-chan lover
I've been a P90 fan ever since Henrietta
Bless Belgian engineering

Really liking how things have been going more waifus more action more guns glad that he's holding a higher caliber gun now but I kind of wished he hold a sniper rifle,LMG or a grenade launcher seeing how big this labyrinth is it's gonna call for more types of weapons once bigger or more armored enemy's show up but maybe it will be handled by his new team mates either way I'm excited can't wait for the next chapters.
@scripted SAME loved Gunslinger Girl

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the good balanced team just like his first party and not a hint of him getting a harem.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhh....
Won't a Bullpup AR be a better choice than Battle Rifle?

Group Leader
@ansonh92
No, a bullpup assault rifle wouldn't be better. He needed something more powerful than an AR. If you're trying to kill big monsters you'd be much better off with a full power rifle cartridge like 7.62 mm than an assault rifle cartridge like 5.56 mm. And being bullpup would not provide any significant advantage. Overall length of a weapon is not of huge concern when engaging monsters in giant labyrinths.

@rayster and to anyone else who is confuse on page 11:
Hey hi this is Pengu the translator, Mitche is talking on behalf of Rally, Rally is learning from Sansaqua.

Fed-Kun's army
the details from character and background has been grand from the start if thia manga like holy shiz I never though I looked at bricks for far too long

considering the other guy asking for Bulpup

why not Desert Tech MDR? it's Bulpup 7.62 Battle Rifle

because the owner of dt is a weird mormon cult member that has 28 wives and over 300 children

Fed-Kun's army
scar-h not bad i feel it would overkill tho
personally id say a intermediate cartridge for now like 7.62x39 so an akm or a rpk would be good for this

Dex-chan lover
The common monsters in this labyrinth are demi-demon such as Goblin or Orc which see female human as their plaything and reproduction tools. What's could be the best strategy to do here? Let's bring explorer party full of girls just for the lols. And here I just start to enjoy silly things MC does so far. It would make sense if this is doujinshi where stupidity is the norm but why???😰

Dex-chan lover
Given how those monsters were cut I wonder, if he had to solo, would it be more cost efficient to go melee with suit, lob explosive at them or just bullet hose.

Users who are viewing this thread