Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1

I really like how everyone was so hilariously bloodthirsty this chapter. Like back to back to back to back 'character appears out of nowhere and immediately threatens w/ violence'. Was this actually a delinquents fighting manga? It kinda had a Beelzebub-esque or D-Frag-esque tempo to it as well.

Oof these fluff moments are enjoyable but they are always before people start dying I'm hoping nobody dies ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Page 13 "Even now they reign over other clans" - going by how they acted but also how everyone reacted to their actions, I'd think "Even now they lord it over other clans" could have been a better sentence?

-
Anyway, thanks for the episode. :)

@simpleton hey:3 this is Pengu
ah I see.... hmmmm the original text was like this "その実力は現在でもなおトップに君臨しています。"
"君臨"- Kunrin: define as reigning /controlling so I thought its best to keep it the same without using other descriptive could be taken wrongly. I'll take note, thank you!
-Pengu

Dex-chan lover
@Pengu1777 I can't say I know anything about the translation basis, it was just that if they had actual dominion/control then they should have also been able to get (or at least expect) obedience. And since they weren't overly upset about not being obeyed, they probably didn't have high expectations for it.
Hence "lording it" instead, since that has a meaning of "acting as if you have lordship whether this is the case or not". So it was just about getting a better flow in English that matched what seemed to be going on in the manga.
Thank you for showing interest in my ramblings. :)

@simpleton
Ah~ no worries~ I like to read the comments when it's up as generally, it's Setso doing the QC and everything else, I do agree that "lording over" would be a better term in retrospect. I read the comments to see how smooth the translation is to convey the message of what the manga said. So it's great to have feedback.
-cheers Pengu.

This chapter (or maybe the previous one) is at Chapter 35 Web Novel, I think

Contributor
Was the mc just going to let that kitty get punched? Should have broken these trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Confidentiality doesn't matter then if some mofo from a big organization can just access it. Sue the guild.

Group Leader
sBesWNK.png

Please, let me pat your head. ^^

Supporter
He... took the entire time for them to walk to the danger portion of the dungeon to finish his mental sentence?!??!?

Dex-chan lover
What happened to 'keep (mapping) skill a secret'? It's like everyone know he have it & that his contract specifically state that it's a secret. Can anyone just have access to the contract?

Users who are viewing this thread