Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Group Leader
xjikJDa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
well its good that he was able to explain away the not being healed with the Manuke story, still is he a hologram or something? There are still so many questions on how he got there and what he is now.

@DeliciousElfEars I decided to read some of it a few chapters back, i think i managed to found around the time they reach the green devil labyrinth, but i cant remember what chapter it was. the thing is, that the only one i was able to find on the LN were badly translated or it was really hard to translate. it was hard to understand most of the content, nothing against the translators, i know is a hard job to do even more when free.

High dps that can't be healed.
yeah, no way I'm using him as vanguard.

If that SCAR can pop a head like a balloon, what about guns with bigger calibers? Other than that I'm still waiting for him to use a shotgun (maybe an AA-12?).

Dex-chan lover
@Azapuela
Imagine telling people you are an immortal revenant, would people be cool or creeped out? Not to mention some, if not all of them would likely divulge that fact to everybody else, and bam, before you know it, you would be imprisoned in a lord's dungeon, your body experimented on with god knows how many things.

So MC stunned Michie while firing his rifle and put her in danger, while also causing the party to break formation, then everyone else: "MC you better protect yourself!"

Dex-chan lover
@papergeneral

More polite than saying he is being a liability and/or a burden. By using the reason that healing doesn't work on him they can stop him from fucking up the groups synergy (Also pretty logical since he is the only one that can make such detailed maps; he's in effect irreplaceable)

Users who are viewing this thread