Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
Why not? Healing automatically is a very human trait, should be fine to tell them.

goddamn it translator, that wololo was out of nowhere it caught me offguard. 😂

This chapter reminds me, the character art for this manga is quite good and distinct.

Dex-chan lover
@Luftwaffles27
Since that SCAR use the 7.62 NATO cartridges (judging by the magazine), next more powerful would be something like the .300 Winchester Magnum.
Although, it's technically a magnum rifle cartridge, I feel like it would be an hindrance due to recoil in those close quarters situation he keeps getting himself into.
Would totally work in a rearguard role tho.

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild yeah that made me chuckele when i saw it.

@feha yeah, I mean he does have unique powers compared to others. Why can't he have other skills... The world is very rpg like but better designed. Like everyone is a nuke. The goblins are real strong and exist in large numbers, but the women can thrash many of them in one attack.
Hell next chapter or so there are loads of monsters who's corosive breath could destroy our planet pretty quick. They exist in high numbers, are super strong, super fast and capable of magic and breath attacks.

Aggregator gang
@feha Not that fast. Wounds like that heal around 4 weeks . The deepest wound that I got(slipped and fingers got a laceration wound ) took around 2 weeks.

Either they would consider him not human or get the wrong idea about human physiology or biology.

Fed-Kun's army
why he didn't give his teammate ear protection? isn't that like "shooting guns 101"

Dex-chan lover
is the cat girl really that disabled from gunshot noise? seems like an experienced adventurer would be exposed to many sources of loud noises, like expurosion!

Dex-chan lover
Ah.
I were wondering why the catgirl get freaked out just now while Schwartz already using P90 around her many times before. I forget he uses suppressor with his P90 back then.

Kinda careless of him to not use Suppressor too with this SCAR-H. They're in labyrinth so reducing gun noise should be not be a brainer.

Dex-chan lover
Making an "X" sign in another world? Do they have English there? :p

Dex-chan lover
well no fucking shit, it's nato and you shot it inside a cramped building, you are the only one with hearing protection

Double-page supporter
images

Dex-chan lover
It’s refreshing seeing a competent all-female party; and not one has the hots for the MC and vice-versa. Though they do seem to appreciate his ‘bloodline skill.’

Users who are viewing this thread