Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
URg5Vxh.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Well his body structure is different from rest and Manuke in that world so he isn't truly a Manuke LUL

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship he is not a weapon expert, he is just expert in his specific videogame. More likely than not, he never had to wear ear protection because, you know, videogame...

Dex-chan lover
So, their worries hinder him to earn crystals, which in turn is really lowering his chances of survival. Again. This trend in mangas is worrying. I hope it doesn't become a trope.

Dex-chan lover
@Akito_Himenokoji suppressors dont work that way

On a pistol, the gunsot goes from giving you tinnitus to maybe tinnitus.

On a high powered rifle, a suppressor reduces the noise from "I can hear that miles away" to "I can hear that a mile away"

They dont magically make guns do the phht phht noises that movies show. A gunshot is still a small explosion.

Edit: for comparison, a police or emergency siren is about 115 decibels in strength. A suppressor attached to .45 caliber handgun is about 125 decibels.

I imagine loli-priestess speaking in regular cute voice normaly, and then doing 'Wololo' in old man's voice, just as it's supposed to be said.

I heard an old man in my head for like one bubble. I think I've been playing to much AOE2.

@SunSun
To add to that, the suppressed handguns that you hear make the phht phht sound (well, the closest thing to it) are using ammunition specifically loaded to be sub-sonic or vent gas to prevent a more readily available cartridge from reaching super-sonic speeds.

Not good for shooting hard-headed demons.

Dex-chan lover
The author doesn't care about balancing between details and zones where you can let your eyes rest. I always have these problems of focusing on objects during the action scenes. Guess it's a by-product of using 3D, it is expensive to draw so much stuff just by hand. Still, love the art. Girls are cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread