Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.3

Dex-chan lover
It's almost like he's bad at this.

Actually, he's so bad at this, it's destroyed my ability to believe he was ever any good.

Loli cat scenes is too much for me, i'm weak when it comes to typical Helpless kid/ adult with small stature struggling for her/his dear life without giving up even tho he/she most likely won't make it

@sherlock0790 Well thats the problem. The thing is large and tough. While a rocket launcher, such as a rpg, might do quite a bit of damage to it, it is still a rpg. Which has a hell of a lot of kickback, is a single shot, and requires one to properly prepare before shooting. Like back when he first used a rpg, he had to properly position and prepare to fire it, not only that but the rocket might never pierce through its very thick skin.

Double-page supporter
Trying to hide his cards as to not attract too much attention has bit him in the ass again.

2020-06-12-10-37-28.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He has a ton of weapons and ways to fight, yet he limits himself until his allies are near death... He could've killed the boss by himself from the get go.

Fed-Kun's army
"I won't leave anyone behind ~nyaa"

*grabs everyone except the manuke and tries to escape*

... how was he good at the game he was in before? he was playing a heavily strategic military fps game right?
this seemed like a generic mistake someone would make during their FIRST time playing ANYTHING...

The second he's seeing the other members struggling to do any NOTICEABLE damage he should've told them to regroup and take another approach or avoid it altogether.

This is becoming one of those last moment, hero returns, friendship is magic bullshit again...

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, just bust out the Anti-tank gun at the start of any boss fight. I don't see any reason other than "conserving ammo"
but if your smol guns don't affect the boss, then I feel that's more of an ammo dump than anything else. Better to waste 1 super bullet than 100 smaller bullets.

Dex-chan lover
nya nya
how she drag everyone is heartbreaking lmao
thanks god all of them are safe

His first shot literally bounced and HE KNOWS THIS and he didn't bother to change it to AP rounds until his team nearly annihilated.. what the hell mc????

He keeps using pellet guns un
til his team is on near death before he brings out the good shit

Users who are viewing this thread