Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
cover drawing and manga drawing was different . but the detail of machine get better

Dex-chan lover
Prologue would just drive people off... we need at least a full chapter 1 (not ch0 as for now)

artist drew a girl with yagami light's face for the entire first two chapters lmao

Dex-chan lover
I remember seeing somewhere that this was a gender bender manga (the player supposedly was a dude who plays as a female) but still awaiting confirmation from the manga itself

Dex-chan lover
I remember this was supposed to be a male MC but the gender-bender explains his protruding bust and tight round ass.............

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty sh... Meh for now. At least no lorries involved, heh? *poker face*

His avatar looks like a girl but the natives are referring to him as a "he" and he never once mentioned his avatar being female. This is getting confusing.

Cover drawing says "illustrator UGUME" which is certainly not Saiki Junichi. Probably used a different artist to make the cover. Explains the very different art style.

Dex-chan lover
@final the avatar currently looks female, but later on it looks more masculine. No clue which it is suppose to be, but jp dont tend to refer to people as he or she so it`s most-likely the group going with male since the real person is as well as so they dont have to write their name every time they talk about them.

Double-page supporter
I'm completely confused... So, does this guy speak to the locals or not? Most of his dialogues are just basically dot dot dots. Also his chara has a female model or something???

Contributor
As far as I Know : MC use automatic translation, so here the graph
MC = [Automatic Trans] = Native
Native = [Gesture/Behavior] = MC

Dex-chan lover
MC understands what they're saying, but they don't understand the MC. MC is going to be moving along soonish as well so I don't think the author is going to waste time on anyone getting to know the them.

Male pronouns are now being used and I'm a bit confused. Is his avatar female or not? It looks female.

Group Leader
So much detail and time spent on cool mech designs...and yet, excluding the misleading covers, all the faces including mine, look like this:
Full_house_meme.jpg

Contributor
MC is probably male. Later chapters accentuate his male looks, and he uses the Ore pronoun.

xD the artist cant draw fucking faces
they are the same guy with different hair

Users who are viewing this thread